Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official - Secret Santa Gift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
pudge1760 said:
I also wanted to ask some of you guys for an opinion on when one should start to worry about not receiving anything for Secret Santa. I was just curious since I signed up for 2 medium level entries and have received neither yet. I am not panicking yet but level of worrisome is growing each day. Thanks for the opinions.

Brian

I wouldn't worry about one of yours for sure. It was the victim of some slow PO service, but it will be there. :)

I received one of my packages today - thank you very much Pinbreaker! Scans will come. :)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Give it until the 2nd week of January. There have been several folks that have been handicapped by slow shipping to them so they can inturn get the packages out. I am going to make sure that everyone gets something. If I have to go broke or lose every card left in my PC, I will see to it that all participants have something sent to them if they didn't get something from their SS.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
blanning71 said:
Give it until the 2nd week of January. There have been several folks that have been handicapped by slow shipping to them so they can inturn get the packages out. I am going to make sure that everyone gets something. If I have to go broke or lose every card left in my PC, I will see to it that all participants have something sent to them if they didn't get something from their SS.
If you need help I will be willing to contribute

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
I was just wondering who all was still waiting on their SS gifts. I know I am waiting on 2. I know one of my victims posted that they received theirs but the other one has not been on in a while and has not posted that they received theirs or not. Just curious how many other people are waiting like I am.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
pudge1760 said:
I was just wondering who all was still waiting on their SS gifts. I know I am waiting on 2. I know one of my victims posted that they received theirs but the other one has not been on in a while and has not posted that they received theirs or not. Just curious how many other people are waiting like I am.

Received one, waiting on one.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
thehamiltonian said:
pudge1760 said:

Received one, waiting on one.

me too, recieved one, waiting on one

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Look, its January 4th. Lets not get too worried folks. As I said, I am going to ensure that everyone gets something ok? When I come up here and post this.........

OMGZ!!!!! WORRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

then you can start to worry.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
blanning71 said:
Look, its January 4th. Lets not get too worried folks. As I said, I am going to ensure that everyone gets something ok? When I come up here and post this.........

I'm getting worried. I put on my request list/wich list that I wanted a copy of the movie Office Space. I have yet to receive. If you are telling me that I will eventually get my copy of that movie, then I'll stop worrying, otherwise, my fingernails are going to take a beating. By the way, have you ever seen Office Space? It's fantastic.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
DaleMurphyCollector said:
blanning71 said:

I'm getting worried. I put on my request list/wich list that I wanted a copy of the movie Office Space. I have yet to receive. If you are telling me that I will eventually get my copy of that movie, then I'll stop worrying, otherwise, my fingernails are going to take a beating. By the way, have you ever seen Office Space? It's fantastic.

I have two copies of that DVD. If only I had gotten your name. :)

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I'm getting worried. I put on my request list/wich list that I wanted a copy of the movie Office Space. I have yet to receive. If you are telling me that I will eventually get my copy of that movie, then I'll stop worrying, otherwise, my fingernails are going to take a beating. By the way, have you ever seen Office Space? It's fantastic.[/quote]

Did you request a Swingline Stapler also?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
two weeks after Christmas now.

Worry time? Can't imagine there are still packages that were meant to be sent are still going to be sent (without a PM saying "hey, on it's way")

Members online

Latest posts