Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old Player Collector Thread = Missing Player Collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
That’s awesome! Erstad cards popping up more frequently?

Sort of. I've been more persistent with networking and it's paid off in bringing some rare stuff my way. It's nice when I'm known as the "Erstad collector" and get emails and DMs about items.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Can't part with any yet........
prolly missing out on the Big Bucks
daffy.jpg
But Sentimental Value is >Monetary Value
Any Day

Donutme

Aug 9, 2008
California
My second return. The kid finally decided to get into hobby. Been a good return into learning all these card brands and what they are now limited in doing. My photobucket too is down. I am going to pay to get it back up. Phuey. All those scans and ruined threads on here.

Glad to see fellow Clemens collector Mr.Jeffery Masters still going strong 💪 👏

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
My second return. The kid finally decided to get into hobby. Been a good return into learning all these card brands and what they are now limited in doing. My photobucket too is down. I am going to pay to get it back up. Phuey. All those scans and ruined threads on here.

Glad to see fellow Clemens collector Mr.Jeffery Masters still going strong 💪 👏
So Awesome! Good to "see" you again! My first grandson just turning 2, so I am hoping he'll get the card collecting bug!

Members online

Latest posts