Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Replacements for Tom Brady 1/1 Patch Auto. What do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
My friend and I had the Patriots in a break of 2011 Panini Absolute. We pulled a redemption for a Tom Brady 1/1 Patch Auto. After waiting for over a year and several attempts to get a decent replacement, we contacted Panini one more time to inquire about a replacement. They offered these and we accepted. What do you think? Was it a good deal? The triple is not #ed. The Durant is /5. The Griffin is /99. The luck is /349.

1.jpg2.jpg

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I'd have rather had the Brady as I'm sure you would have as well, but those are some quality replacements in my opinion.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
What do you value the Brady at? IE: Was it just a patch, or Reebok patch, etc.

You basically were given 4 cards that total $725 or so in combined value. So if you're valuing the Brady at $500, it seems like a fair trade at roughly 150% of value for a multi-card deal.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
What do you value the Brady at? IE: Was it just a patch, or Reebok patch, etc.

You basically were given 4 cards that total $725 or so in combined value. So if you're valuing the Brady at $500, it seems like a fair trade at roughly 150% of value for a multi-card deal.

Don't know what patch the Brady would have been. But I would have valued it at around $500-$600, compared to similar Brady 1/1's. We are happy with the replacements, but probably would have rather had the Brady.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Personally I would have wanted the Brady, but you probably came out a little better money wise if you sold right now.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
4 cards is easier to split between friends, rather than just merc'ing the Brady on eBay and taking the money.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'll agree with everyone else - the Brady 1/1 would have been really nice, but as far as replacements go, Panini definitely took care of you.

Members online