Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pat Robertson Wants Peyton Manning to Be Injured

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
lisu said:
Pat Robertson is one of the biggest hypocrites. He's an idiot, plain and simple.

I can't wait for him and Falwell to be reunited.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm confused, how does what he said mean that he wants Manning to get injured???

He said, "OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he's been injured." TRUE STATEMENT

"If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback." TRUE STATEMENT (not literally, but figurativly)

"And in my opinion, it would serve them right." I AGREE, why dump your starting/turned backup QB last season (Orton) and then turn around and dump your backup again (Tebow)???

I personally think it would be hilarious if they find themselves in that situation and have to rely on Adam Weber at QB.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
You're both right - he's clearly a man of peace in every sense of the term.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Jaypers said:
I don't know much about the guy, nor do I care to.

I gave my opinion of him "wanting Peyton to get hurt", which isn't what he said.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
mstng99tim said:
Jaypers said:

I gave my opinion of him "wanting Peyton to get hurt", which isn't what he said.

I can assure you, if you do research of his hateful quotes through the years, you'll realize his true meaning was clear. Had this not involved Tebow in particular he probably would have kept quiet.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Jaypers said:
mstng99tim said:
Jaypers said:

I can assure you, if you do research of his hateful quotes through the years, you'll realize his true meaning was clear. Had this not involved Tebow in particular he probably would have kept quiet.
If you say so, but from the outside looking in, it looks like people are twisting his words. But like I said, I don't know anything about the guy.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Jaypers said:
mstng99tim said:
Jaypers said:

If you say so, but from the outside looking in, it looks like people are twisting his words. But like I said, I don't know anything about the guy.

He's a hatemongering dipshit.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
mstng99tim said:
Jaypers said:
mstng99tim said:
Jaypers said:

he hasn't done anything wrong to me either so i can care less...but i saw what he said, and "they" and "YOU" are twisting...don't twist Mr. Twisty Twister....when there's nothing to twist...i'll say the same thing...

uoducksbestcollector said quote:

" I will LAUGH my donkey off if he gets hurt and Broncos have NOTHING..."

like they say what goes around comes around...or karma...

but the man who said it...does he write my paychecks? is he involved in the NFL in anyway...then why does it bug you so much...he's no different from YOU, ME, or Stephen A. Smith or that other idiot Tebow NO MATTER WHAT supporter from ESPN...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Trust me Tim, Mr. Denim's read on Pat Robertson is correct. He meant it that way.

He basically said the same about America "deserving it", because of our "lax morals" after the Towers were hit too...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
I'm confused, how does what he said mean that he wants Manning to get injured???

He said, "OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he's been injured." TRUE STATEMENT

"If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback." TRUE STATEMENT (not literally, but figurativly)

"And in my opinion, it would serve them right." I AGREE, why dump your starting/turned backup QB last season (Orton) and then turn around and dump your backup again (Tebow)???

I personally think it would be hilarious if they find themselves in that situation and have to rely on Adam Weber at QB.

I was saying the same thing before Tebow went to the Jets. Why don't I get to be rich, too? Perhaps I can sue him for stealing my opinion.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
No big deal in my opinion.
The same thing has probably ran through a lot of people's minds.
Talk about twisting a story around. ::facepalm::
David

Would he be as eager to offer his opinion or accurate assessment if it wasn't the Sunday voice of god in Timmy T? But instead Mushin Muhammad? Probably not he's just honking his homer horn for captain 3:16. What I fail to understand is why anyone cares? Hes a windbag of the highest order and like most leading religious faces in the world today an attention *****.