Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 08, 2022 * 10 posts * 241 views
mrmopar said: First off, this is minor issue in every way you look at it and I am not bitching for once, but I am curious to get some feedback as to what some of YOU think is the BEST or CORRECT ... Read more >>
January 04, 2022 * 16 posts * 375 views
Dilferules said: Glad they did this, if 2025 rolled around and all that was out there was Fanatics MLB cards I would have collected way less current stuff. This way I'll be able to keep collecting ... Read more >>
January 07, 2022 * 20 posts * 529 views
Dilferules said: [image] 2021 Archives Fan Favorites Silver Auto Eric Chavez, 58/99. I can't think of any baseball player I have more autographs of than Eric Chavez, well over 150 and probably ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 6 posts * 64 views
MrMet2.0 said: Won my fantasy football league at work, so decided to buy a couple boxes, here's the results... Heritage High Number: [image] Inserts from the HHN box [image] The Kilkenny 50th ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 6 posts * 156 views
trickey said: I have a 1988 Topps Tiffany card that has a grey front. Does anyone know anything about it. The back is definitely the brilliant Tiffany back but the front is... well, grey. Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 4 posts * 88 views
Baseball
MahiyaRock said: My Bugaboo that during this time or during this I get these cravings for food Derma RX CreamDerma RX CreamDerma RX CreamDerma RX CreamDerma RX CreamDerma RX CreamDerma RX CreamDerma ... Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 3 posts * 104 views
renown said: Some of the common terms that are used in safety industry for the safety of electrical equipments such as chemical earthing electrode/chemical earthing rod/ GI Earting Electrode ... Read more >>
January 04, 2022 * 5 posts * 264 views
trickey said: Is the Green to Blue variation more rare than the others? This has been a tough one to track down. Thanks. Read more >>
January 03, 2022 * 7 posts * 187 views
dano7 said: Last 2 month one, as we should start getting some ST returns by the end of this one! Read more >>
January 07, 2022 * 2 posts * 142 views
nosterbor said: Why is it that 98% of these cards listed say refractor? I have bought 2 and neither are a refractor. They are CHROME just because they are shinny around the player's picture does ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...