Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Pay-It-Forward Discussion ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
So is the Yogi up now? Seems like it was posted from someone else's collection and not from who claimed it

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Nope never did but got something nice in return. Just waiting on a cool Cubs or Bears card to pounce on here

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
So is the Gibson gone cause a Card fan now wants it. Nothing has been said about if the Yogi was the current card or not

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Can I claim the Gibson and put up my internet friend's card up for grabs? I just need to ask for his approval first. Don't worry, it will only take a week for him to get back to me for the approval.

As an added bonus i'll throw in some jack in the box coupons which were my mail box case hit!

Giancarlo Stanton

Oct 26, 2012
NJ
Can I claim the Gibson and put up my internet friend's card up for grabs? I just need to ask for his approval first. Don't worry, it will only take a week for him to get back to me for the approval.

As an added bonus i'll throw in some jack in the box coupons which were my mail box case hit!
please no more fast food coupons lol

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Pm me your information so I can ship off the Robinson.

You have to promise me that you'll email me some mcdonalds coupons before I send the Robinson off though. :lol:

Kevin Alan

Nov 2, 2012
Spring, Texas, United States
Nick hasn't and won't be using this Thread..

I asked before I spoke for it. I was told by more than 1 Trader to go for it.

Have not spoke for very many cards on here but all so far (3) have/are going to people (Low Income/SSI People who didn't/wouldn't have had an Christmas other wize.)

I'd rather help someone in need before helping my self. Always been like that.

Sorry to ruffle feathers if the regulars want me to withdrawl my name for the Frankie let me know.

20 Pages and This is only My 3rd card to chose, isn't snagging all of them.

It's not like we are putting these cards in our Web Store or anything like that.

Thanks,...

A_Pharis

Nick hasn't and won't be using this Thread..

I asked before I spoke for it. I was told by more than 1 Trader to go for it.

Have not spoke for very many cards on here but all so far (3) have/are going to people (Low Income/SSI People who didn't/wouldn't have had an Christmas other wize.)

I'd rather help someone in need before helping my self. Always been like that.

Sorry to ruffle feathers if the regulars want me to withdrawl my name for the Frankie let me know.

20 Pages and This is only My 3rd card to chose, isn't snagging all of them.

It's not like we are putting these cards in our Web Store or anything like that.

Thanks,...

Maybe it'd leave a better taste if you participated in other threads instead of attempted trade threads and a freebies thread. You keep speaking up for other people, but we'd really rather see the new people on the forum instead of you just taking cards on their behalf.

Edit: Also, why do you already have the Robinson jersey in a photobucket album that you advertise as "for sale items" on another board?
http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?p=590572

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts