Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pedro Alvarez

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Roberto_Clemente_21 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
I haven't personally, but it wouldn't hurt to send c/o of the Pirates.

Yes I know where to send it. THANKS! ;)

Well, what I am getting at is that he probably doesn't have many requests. Sometimes you just have to stick your neck out there and hope for the best. I sent to a couple players who I saw no successes or requests for. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't.

That's all I meant ;)

Roberto_Clemente_21

Mar 24, 2011
TBTwinsFan said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Well, what I am getting at is that he probably doesn't have many requests. Sometimes you just have to stick your neck out there and hope for the best. I sent to a couple players who I saw no successes or requests for. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't.

That's all I meant ;)

I gotcha I gotcha. It was just kind of an obvious statement. It's like saying don't forget to put your underwear on before your pants. :p

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
TBTwinsFan said:
[quote="Roberto_Clemente_21":uoiq194i]
TBTwinsFan said:

That's all I meant ;)

I gotcha I gotcha. It was just kind of an obvious statement. It's like saying don't forget to put your underwear on before your pants. :p[/quote:uoiq194i]

Oh, haha :)

No, I didn't mean it that way. I should have clarified. My bad :oops:

grkings67

Mar 4, 2011
Has anyone tried him? If so, any success?

I just saw this thread. My friend got him TTM a couple weeks ago, 2/2. He was a quick signer, about a week I'd say.

Members online

Latest posts