Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Perm" bans for bad behavior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I want to address this as it's something that has come up lately with a "perm" banned member for trollish behavior and allowed back on the site.

First off let me start by saying that that there are no permanent bans for bad behavior. ANYONE who has issues such as this can change. I know in my case specifically I am not the troll I was on the beckett message board. With this in mind, sometimes we evaluate and lift suspensions when requested. This is what has happened with poseybuster. Please allow her the chance to be a productive member of the community.

This does not apply to people who scam... screw those guys they aren't worthy to breathe the same air as the people in this community.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Thank you for letting me back, I hope that others can give me a chance again......I just want to grow my collection and help others do so with the cards I don't need from breaks.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Normally I would agree (and in the end my opinion dont matter). But as recent as yesterday with the account they made and lied about being a new member they where calling people pompous jerks. So apparently nothing has changed. And why was she made to send first then banned less than 6 months ago on scf? They make troll accounts send first?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Now you're just nitpicking, as "pompous jerk" is G Rated compared to what i could have said/what is already said by others on this site.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Now you're just nitpicking, as "pompous jerk" is G Rated compared to what i could have said/what is already said by others on this site.

Oh so that was the new you.... And by new I don't mean a new name and personality you made up and lied about.

But anyhow I hate to nitpick but you seem to have missed the part about being made to send first and then being banned from SCF. Why?

Last edited:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Simple answer then I hope you'll leave me alone. Some guy was freaking out cuz his package took like 2 weeks to get to him. Though, the tracking showed that it made it away from California on the day of the sale, and was stuck at the post office somewhere in NC or SC or Virginia or something for over a week. Don't know why but it made it's way eventually.

Then banned for Trolling.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Simple answer then I hope you'll leave me alone. Some guy was freaking out cuz his package took like 2 weeks to get to him. Though, the tracking showed that it made it away from California on the day of the sale, and was stuck at the post office somewhere in NC or SC or Virginia or something for over a week. Don't know why but it made it's way eventually.

Then banned for Trolling.

I'll leave you alone, but its clear you will be gone sooner than later. Good to see you made it here back after being banned from most other places for doing the same crap you did on here...

Last edited:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I'll leave you alone, but its clear you will be gone sooner than later. Good to see you made it here back after being banned from most other places for doing the same crap you did on here...

I really don't know how it's "clear" that I will be gone soon, but I look forward to possibly making trades/sales with you!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I guess there's no chance Michael Jack joins fcb with this sweet perm.

Attachments

• 1398293434798.jpg
    1398293434798.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 92

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
There's no way this thread doesn't become full of awesome.

I never interacted with you much before your ban, PB. Welcome back, I suppose. Early observation, though - I would think given your second chance you'd be less combative/snarky. Before you object, understand that this is just my simple observation of the tone of some of today's posts, especially the one in the "welcome" thread.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
There's no way this thread doesn't become full of awesome.

I never interacted with you much before your ban, PB. Welcome back, I suppose. Early observation, though - I would think given your second chance you'd be less combative/snarky. Before you object, understand that this is just my simple observation of the tone of some of today's posts, especially the one in the "welcome" thread.

Understandable, but again, it's just how I talk. I am working on getting better with how sarcastic tones come across on the internet, thank you for your feedback

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
So why has Talmer still not been allowed back? He served over a year suspension and still hasn't been allowed back.

Members online