Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Photoshop help for some cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help. I have a few pictures of faces (on white backgrounds) that I need the background completely removed so that the "faces" can be put over another image.

Can anyone help? I would just need you to remove the white background. Seems easy in theory, but all I have is MSPaint.

A little help would get you some decent cards of whoever you want, and would make a marriage proposal video come to fruition.

Please PM me an email address to send the pictures to. Thanks.

A_Pharis

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help. I have a few pictures of faces (on white backgrounds) that I need the background completely removed so that the "faces" can be put over another image.

Can anyone help? I would just need you to remove the white background. Seems easy in theory, but all I have is MSPaint.

A little help would get you some decent cards of whoever you want, and would make a marriage proposal video come to fruition.

Please PM me an email address to send the pictures to. Thanks.

Nevermind. I just saw this. (I had the reply up a few mins)

I'll PM you my email. Send them to me, and I'll see what I can do.

Members online

Latest posts