Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pirates starter thrown out with 0 outs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
the pirates pitcher gave up 2 lead off home runs in the bottom of the first to matt carpenter and Carlos beltran:D and then Matt holiday singles:D then the dumb ass pitcher hits Allen Craig in the side of the helmet(WTF)(this dude is a dumb ass) :benson:
AND GETS EJECTED(HE DESERVES IT)

Last edited:

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I mean i know he was mad but you dont hit a guy there. ​END OF STORY

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Not trying to defend the guy and I did not see it, maybe I am wrong but could it have just been a mistake?
No where he hit him was on purpose.... you cant "accidentally" hit someone there. He got thrown out the second it hit craigs head

cards01fan

Sep 4, 2008
Actually jay hasn't lead off for the last week 😄 he was benched for two games and dropped to the seven hole

cards01fan

Sep 4, 2008
I watched it live and I disagree with you both. I think he meant to go inside knock him off the plate or knock him down. But the pitched sailed. So I believe he meant to hit him just not in the head

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I watched it live and I disagree with you both. I think he meant to go inside knock him off the plate or knock him down. But the pitched sailed. So I believe he meant to hit him just not in the head
ok maybe he didnt mean to hit him in the head but I do agree now that he meant to hit him

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Seriously ? If you don't think he was trying to hit Craig or at worst knock him off the plate, you are crazy ?

I'm not a cards fan and after watching the replay, you could tell he meant to get him high and tight. I won't say he meant to hit him but no doubt he was trying to send a message with that pitch.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
popcorn.gif

Members online