Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors - Do you get the ESPN Scene It? cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Just wondering if the player collectors get the ESPN Scene It? cards with your players names.
img893.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Although it would cost less than $1, my answer is no. I don't get many of the "cards". If it doesn't have a picture...

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Not a fan of the ESPN/trivial pursuit cards since there are multiple questions/players on each one. It seems about as much fun as collecting checklist card. I am a fan of this one though since it's specific to him. Wife talked me into getting it signed.

Andruwauto2.jpg

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
I get them. It is a lot rarer for Willie Mcgee to show up as an answer than most other player collectors players so I snag them when I can. I also try for those APBA cards and things like that.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
We had this discussion in the cameo thread. There are a few collectors, such as lesquad, who gets anything with his players name on it. I haven't stepped up to that level yet, im still in the blurry, body parts level of cameo collecting. If he's not pictured, then I will more than likely pass. I do have the apba card, but I acquired that in a lot I purchased, and I wasn't purposely looking for it.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
if the price is right I'll buy them.. I have several trivial pursuit cards as well as the APBA, Strat-O-Matic and other game cards.

Members online

Latest posts