Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pokemon Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pavelgype

Aug 12, 2012
Hello
I have been going through some old cards and found some Pokemon cards. I got them from my boss that owned a card shop when they came out. I don't know much about them. I have looked them up on eBay to get an idea, but there are so many different kinds. Anyway, the cards I have are not a full set. They are numbered out of 102. I do have some of holograpics. I saw on eBay the word shadowless and 1st edition. Could somebody give me a clue about these cards????
Thanks
Pavelgype

Frow

Under the picture on the bottom right side is there a little black or white symbol? That will tell you the set. If its blank its probably the base set.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
There is a rarity on the bottom right corner. A circle.is common, a diamond is uncommon, and a star is rare.

The set's logo is in the middle right of the card. There is a 1st edition printed beside the logo if its a first edition.

Just google for a list of set logos to match them. I would do it for you but I'm posting from my phone.

I have no clue what shadowless is. That must have come later in the game's life from when I used to collect them as a kid (1998 to 2000ish).

Hope that helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts