Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post Office Lost a Superfractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
First time since I started buying on ebay (2009) that the post office has lost a package of mine, of coarse it had to be this...

221263697125_1.jpg

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Sorry to hear that. I just lost a $20 card. Tracking is incomplete and no one has a clue. They usually lose a handful of cards for me every year.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
If you got delivery confirmation, it usually turns up somewhere. I had the same issue a while back when selling a Maddux auto. It took some phone calls but after about a month it got where it needed to go after some unusual detours.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
If you got delivery confirmation, it usually turns up somewhere. I had the same issue a while back when selling a Maddux auto. It took some phone calls but after about a month it got where it needed to go after some unusual detours.

i had one once took 42 days to show up.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
i had one once took 42 days to show up.
I had one take almost actually to the day 1 year. Short by 1 day of being 365 days from on the label. Sometimes they get lost by being in mail bags that where not emptied all the way. And then sit for a long time before they are used again. My cousin works at a PO processing facility an says it happen more the you would like.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I had one card take nearly two years to show up.

Couldn't figure out who the heck sent me a PC card, then I saw the post mark. Still waiting for the other card that I bought (the same week) and didn't get. ;)

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I have had a couple of packages disappear from the face of the earth thanks to the USPS. It amazes me how many packages do make it on time and thru the mail stream. I have seen the caos of mail delivery first hand as a temp carrier.

I have a recent purchase that was out for delivery in Arlington today but I live in Ft Worth so hopefully it makes its way to my house soon.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Only had about 2 or 3 in my 10 years of collecting.......Over 6,000 trades/sell/buy on another site. Hopefully, I'll show up. Best regards, David

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
I hope you insured it. Always insure those 1/1's that are super important to you and you know you can''t replace. I feel like the PO is more likely to give insured packages a little more attention. Put a permanent search on that card, too. If you see it pop up again in the future, contact the new seller and ask questions. I had that happen before.

Members online