Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujol5 grand slam thoughts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
goldenegg1 said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:
goldenegg1 said:
If you are going to talk smack, at least do you homework first.
You need to get your facts straight when it comes to the ballparks.
Wrigley Field is 355 (LF) 400 (C) 353 (RF)
Busch Stadium 336 (LF) 400 (C) 335 (RF)

So technically speaking your new stadium is a much smaller juice box than ours!
Your stadium was built with Pujols in mind, which is fine, I would have done the same thing, but feel free to quit using the field dimensions in your arguments.

LOL, about the only field arguments one could make between Busch and Wrigley is that good old Chicago "WINDY CITY" breeze wreaking havoc on high fly balls.....

TK

Depends on which way the wind is blowing. If it's blowing in, it is the hardest place to hit a home run, so it goes both ways.
I am not trying to dissprove Pujols as being phenomenal, I am just stating facts about dimensions of the fields.

That was my point, lol...bad attempt at a joke.

As for the Grand Slam he hit off Patton....if you look at my previous post, that ball was a meat pitch...and honestly I hope they demoted Patton after throwing it......

TK

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 said:
goldenegg1 said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:
goldenegg1 said:

Your stadium was built with Pujols in mind, which is fine, I would have done the same thing, but feel free to quit using the field dimensions in your arguments.

LOL, about the only field arguments one could make between Busch and Wrigley is that good old Chicago "WINDY CITY" breeze wreaking havoc on high fly balls.....

TK

Depends on which way the wind is blowing. If it's blowing in, it is the hardest place to hit a home run, so it goes both ways.
I am not trying to dissprove Pujols as being phenomenal, I am just stating facts about dimensions of the fields.

As for the Grand Slam he hit off Patton....if you look at my previous post, that ball was a meat pitch...and honestly I hope they demoted Patton after throwing it......

TK

Cool, I misunderstood you.
Yes I agree with you, Neil Cotts and Patton both need to be be demoted for sucking in general!

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
goldenegg1 said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:
goldenegg1 said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:
goldenegg1 said:

TK

TK

Cool, I misunderstood you.
Yes I agree with you, Neil Cotts and Patton both need to be be demoted for sucking in general!

I dislike the Cubs alot, so it made me smile big when I saw Sotos reaction to the pitch Patton made....pretty sure he was calling for it down and away and not right down the middle.

How many teams are going to start doing what the Cubs did Sunday to Pujols and just walk him or hit him....

TK

Members online

Latest posts