Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Race To Easter 1976 SSPC Project>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Well that was a journey! Lol well all done.

You'll each get two packs: the first one will have 6 2010 chicle cards and then your team cards
2ehyse9a.jpg

The second pack is a smaller one and is the rest of the cards shuffled and split up. A few notes here. I discovered that there was a high number subset at the end that I did not distribute to each teams pack. Didn't see em, didn't know they were there! This set is numbered by team so the braves were first 30 cards and the reds were the next 25 and so on so on. So the last like 40 cards are coaches and such and I just put them in the shuffle
esabyrej.jpg

There was a duke snider coach card, woulda loved to have that signed if I knew it existed years ago!

Another note: some of the cards have a different team name on the back then on the front. I used the picture on the front and included in that team. Some guys that were traded or released show a different team on the back.

Another another note: olberman wrote the backs of these cards

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Most of you should get them today (Wed) Don't forget to post scans or iphone photos of your cards here and don't send till Friday!

POINT STRUCTURE
6 points- First return of the project
5 points- HOF player
3 points- For each return of the Chicle bonus cards
2 points- Personalized or any other inscriptions
1 point- For each return of the SSPC cards
.5 point- For each facial hair card returned

NO MAILING TILL FRIDAY JANUARY 17th!!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
No cards yet on my end... which I can't start writing letters unless you guys just write a generic letter and place the guys name at the top... is that what some do? I guess it'd be a pretty sweet idea if it worked. Hopefully I get them late tonight or tomorrow and can get a batch out this weekend.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I have 23 ready to go out in the morning. I had two deceased and I have two not in the USA. The National Chicle cards for me will be tough. I have about 5-6 that charge but arent overly expensive.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1389907210994.jpg
    1389907210994.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 22

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have 23 ready to go out in the morning. I had two deceased and I have two not in the USA. The National Chicle cards for me will be tough. I have about 5-6 that charge but arent overly expensive.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I hope you mean Friday morning ;)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
How about 6 points for the first return of the project for that person's team and 6 point for the first return that is on a card NOT on that person's team?
DANNY

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts