Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Rare" 90s inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
These were nice inserts from 1999 EX:

jeter99ex.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
LaneyB said:
hofautos said:
Precious Gems #/50
mannymetal.jpg

Those are so nice.

thanks...i bought a jeter first, and it was so remarkable that I have kept my eyes on them. The Jeter however does seem to refract a lot better.
If anyone is interested I have a nice looking Jeff Kent available in the transaction section
http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=64114

So that was you then huh?I won the Knoublack and the Castilla.I was going for the others but I just couldn't get a decent bid in quick enough on all of them.Guess that's what I get for a manual snipe.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I always wanted one of these, I bust many cases and never seen one pulled. In fact it took me years to see one at a show. Ebay bucks came in and I figured since I had enough why not pick one up for free.

BTW, I dont know if any of these or the Mantles have been posted in the thread, anyone remember?

Joe_D_Front.jpg
Joe_D_Back.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
predatorkj said:
Guess that's what I get for a manual snipe.

~~GET A SNIPE PROGRAM!~~ :^)

JK Aaron.

Yep...but the way I see it...I don't really need one that bad.This is one of the only times I have had this problem.Most of the time my problem is simply remembering that I was watching something.Even then, only a few things have escaped my grasp due to forgetting about them.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
predatorkj said:
tonsofcommons said:
predatorkj said:

JK Aaron.

Yep...but the way I see it...I don't really need one that bad.This is one of the only times I have had this problem.Most of the time my problem is simply remembering that I was watching something.Even then, only a few things have escaped my grasp due to forgetting about them.

Gixen is free and works great. I ponied up the $6 for it though since I found myself using it more than I thought I would have. Give it a shot :)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
predatorkj said:
tonsofcommons said:
predatorkj said:

JK Aaron.

Gixen is free and works great. I ponied up the $6 for it though since I found myself using it more than I thought I would have. Give it a shot :)

I may. ;)

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
George_Calfas said:
I always wanted one of these, I bust many cases and never seen one pulled. In fact it took me years to see one at a show. Ebay bucks came in and I figured since I had enough why not pick one up for free.

BTW, I dont know if any of these or the Mantles have been posted in the thread, anyone remember?

Joe_D_Front.jpg
Joe_D_Back.jpg

I always did like that set, as well as the Mantle one. Do you know if each of the 5 cards were auto'd or just #2?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
tunahead said:
George_Calfas said:

Joe_D_Front.jpg
Joe_D_Back.jpg

I always did like that set, as well as the Mantle one. Do you know if each of the 5 cards were auto'd or just #2?

Others were signed but I could never figure out if it was an even 500 per card or just random amounts of the 5 signed.
Mantle is next from Score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts