Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent Drew Bledsoe pick ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I've got back to collecting Bledsoe more lately since a) it reminds me of my teen years, and b) he's a TON cheaper than trying to collect Brady. So here are a few things I got in recently.

DrewBledsoe1998ScoreOSOneOfOne.jpg

DrewBledsoeTeam2000ScoreAuto.jpg

and I got to meet Drew at the Patriots Hall of Fame a few weeks back and got my favorite card of him signed.

DrewBledsoe1996SelectCertifiedMirrorGoldAutoIP.jpg

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Very nice pickups, Rob. That select certified probably looks amazing in person.

I thought it would sign a little better than it did honestly, the Gold is darker than I figured with taking an autograph, but still absolutely love it. Probably a Mirror Red would look insane signed, but for some reason that is the only one from that set that I do not have.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
DrewBledsoe2009UltimateAuto.jpg

Got this in this weekend, had wanted to pick it up for a while, but never actually focused to bid on one.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Awesome stuff! Those Score Showcase 1/1s are gorgeous in hand. Quite possibly the nicest cards of the 90s.

The 1996 Mirror Golds are my all time favorite cards.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
DrewBledsoe1998FleerBrilliantsGold.jpg

DrewBledsoe1995SPRedHoloview.jpg

Never realized how nice the Brilliants were until I had one in hand. Damn these are great. Always wanted the Red Holoview, think it ran me about 5 bucks.

Latest posts