Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS RG3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Have these I am looking to sell, all prices are BEST OFFER!!

Topps Black /57 $125
img063-Copy5.jpg

Bowman Sterling Gold Refractor Patch /25 $125
img064-Copy.jpg

Bowman Sterling Black Refractor Auto /50 $325
img064.jpg

Also have this Walter Payton 3 Color Patch /35 $125
img063.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
That was Topps being lazy. They wrote it on there.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Until you redeem that code you will never know if in fact you will get a black refractor. Also if you don't you will have no recourse in getting a black refractor either. Since they will most likely say they did not write it on there and someone else did.

That card will be a tough sale man.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Until you redeem that code you will never know if in fact you will get a black refractor. Also if you don't you will have no recourse in getting a black refractor either. Since they will most likely say they did not write it on there and someone else did.

That card will be a tough sale man.

Check eBay they are all like that! All other Sterling cards were live in the product but the Black refractors.

Thanks for your concern though!

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Tops screwed everyone who pulled that card. I guarantee that none of those will bring what they should with handwritten black on it.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Tops screwed everyone who pulled that card. I guarantee that none of those will bring what they should with handwritten black on it.

Again, these are his ONLY redemptions in this years set! Why would it matter?

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Again, these are his ONLY redemptions in this years set! Why would it matter?

I wasn't being argumentative, I'm on your side here. The average collector would shy away from that card in a heartbeat. I'm sure they wouldn't know that was his only redemption.

Members online

No members online now.