Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
This was a bonus in a multi-pack variety box I bought today. Nice patch swatch. I know these "Vintage Memorabilia" card and jersey sets aren't real popular, but thought one of you Henerson fanatics might be interested in trading or buying it. Just PM me an offer if you want it.

hendersonpatch.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Got this today! Been looking forever and finally landed one. Don't think it is game used, but it is Sand Knit, which was the maker back then. Everything sewn on.

1377197478862.jpg

1377197450095.jpg

1377197501998.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Got it for $50 shipped which I was happy about. Contacted seller that I was interested, but needed time to get cash. So he jacked up price so no one else would buy it and then accepted my offer. Fits perfect!

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Sand Knit are often spring training items. SK made few regular season jerseys, the history is online and a fast read.

That's what I figure. I have Bill Henderson's guide and said they were used in Spring Training and batting practice. I was only interested in wearing it, highly doubt it was ever used. This makes 54 jerseys now. Looking to get 2 more soon then the Mitchell & Ness ones that are out.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Me, wife, mom and dad, sister and her husband. Hope to see some others. I want to get there as early as possible.e

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Would it be possible for you guys to pick me up anything that pictures Rickey relating to this event. Programs, flyers, ect. Lmk if you want $$ before or after evnt. Thanks guys.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Did anyone here go to the Pepsi Max Field of Dreams Game this year? Were there any programs? I have stuff from the 2011 game, but found nothing for this years.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
I'm assuming camping chairs? Shuttle starts at 630, I told everyone I want to be there by then at the latest.

Phew, too early for my blood after driving 6+ hours the night prior - but we'll see how much adrenaline is flowing! I have to remember I am traveling with a 7-yr. old.

Members online

Latest posts