Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
I would like to buy 3 or 4 R. Henderson cards picturing him in a
Red Sox uniform. Cheap base cards, nothing fancy. I will pay cash.
Thank you.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Who is doing your customs :unsure: ??? Who is "cardartconnect" ??
Inquiring minds want to know

I love them = they are well thought out and very nice

Thank you! I’ve worked with over 100+ artists over the years on my various customs. Jason with CardArtConnect on Twitter and IG does phenomenal work. Wasn’t easy sending him a famous Mizuno batting glove to chop up, but the results speak for themselves. We actually have multiple cards being created from that one glove in the works. Such a fun and unique process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
That card is en fuego! I think it is immediately in my top 25 "most beautiful" cards for the visual feast it provides! You've had a lot of killer art cards, but that one is super sweet.

Thanks so much! I have (2) more in the works since I sent in my own Mizuno TechFire Pro to have it chopped up. Can’t wait to see the rest! I will let the artist know your high praise.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Thank you! I’ve worked with over 100+ artists over the years on my various customs. Jason with CardArtConnect on Twitter and IG does phenomenal work. Wasn’t easy sending him a famous Mizuno batting glove to chop up, but the results speak for themselves. We actually have multiple cards being created from that one glove in the works. Such a fun and unique process!

is there a regular old fashioned way like email to contact Jason when we' d like some work done ?? Sorry for all the queries, but I got projects like customs where I've been sitting on these game used going on 13 years , and I can finally start in on one or more soon- so gathering info now . I sorta despise IG and Twitter so email works better. thanks for being patient and answering these questions I have

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
is there a regular old fashioned way like email to contact Jason when we' d like some work done ?? Sorry for all the queries, but I got projects like customs where I've been sitting on these game used going on 13 years , and I can finally start in on one or more soon- so gathering info now . I sorta despise IG and Twitter so email works better. thanks for being patient and answering these questions I have

Will DM you some info, sure!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts