Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football daily thread Post-season Edition...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Since the Daily Thread is just a Magnet and gt2590 make out fest anymore, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Last two packs of our last 2 boxes of Prizm hit great cards.

Open packs box had Griffin Red in there. Kinda cool, kid did last 8 packs with his Birthday money and pulled that out of last pack.

2nd box last pack had Richardson Prizm auto /99 in it.

And my buddy's store last pack of Contenders had a Griffin foil /99 auto...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Dennis Dixon, signed by his former Oregon HC Chip Kelly to compete for the QB job in Philly has had his cards skyrocket.

The "better" auto RCs, like the NT and Contenders (ugliest year for them IMO), have gone up to around $30ish, and could be had for about $5 around the Holidays. His regular auto RCs have gone from the Mininum bid to about $10.

I always say the great thing about Football cards is that EVERY body gets hot once, but geez, it's still ridiculous...

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
his good rookies like exq and nt gold always sold for around 30-40. Contenders were a solid 15-20 once signed by the Ravens. However once in awhile on might slip through under 10 if listed at a bad time

Members online