Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well rest of house still sleeping . I need to finish up some misc cards for elementary school for Christmas --500 packs 15/20 cards . Great way to unload off center ,traded , older base .Always willing to take some in your way. Car parade this morning in Cat Square --YES real place . Coffee not ready YET . I'm never ready for this time of year . Growing up just parents and myself . Married into a LARGE family of cousins . My hometown HS won state championship in football down to last play in game . My oldest G/son played on a team that got beat in playoffs another bracket. TIME TO CHECK ON COFFEE

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
well spent the morn in the ER this morn', just to see whats everything seemed to look ok EKG Blood ect..., next step is a cardiologist appt, just been getting a bit winded at work and heart has been getting a good workout pushing around lots of heavy stuff , seems like theses last couple years i have aged in dog years LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts