Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*****2/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Of course wife needed me to take her to the MALL ---nice card shop there HIGH prices are unreal --still doesn't have any size team bags .Now college basketball on for HOURS - she's happy . I've coached baseball / football and swimming = short fat boys don't play basketball .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Of course wife needed me to take her to the MALL ---nice card shop there HIGH prices are unreal --still doesn't have any size team bags .Now college basketball on for HOURS - she's happy . I've coached baseball / football and swimming = short fat boys don't play basketball .
Carolina or Duke?

Or one of the other great teams in NC?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I've been to 36 states and Canada twice ---If you're baseball fan you have to go to Yankee stadium vs Red Sox game , St Louis Cardinal stadium , PITTSBURG ,Baltimore . Other places Yellowstone , Vegas , Air show in Osh Kosh, Daytona Beach , Niagara Falls and Denver ,Col.. NEVER will I go back to Salt Lake City , Memphis--trained there ,New Orleans .

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'm NCSU --son DUKE -inlaws UNC --wife BASKETBALL then Duke .
Back in the day NCSU best parties --best looking girls UNC . Best football stadium field I've walked on = BOISE STATE .
Was that when Boise St’s turf was blue?

I think it still is.

The famous “Smurf Turf”?

Members online

Latest posts