Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Saturday Morning Thread ****************** 4/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Picked up a little something today. Better scan when it gets here :)

C0565DED-2450-4C9D-AFCF-46BBB707E6D6-1720-000002C9ABC4F02F_zpsc4d8254a.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
King Felix lost. Too bad

Jays beat BoSox who only had 2 hits on the day. I guess Happy over Romero (who's in AAA ball right now) was the beat decision for the team

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Hey guys! Built this a few months ago and the wife and I are painting it today. Built it from scratch, cuts and all! This is our before painting picture.

View attachment 15607

What are you going to use the table for? And, why did you use "green board lumber"? Must be some left overs, or do intend to use the table outdoors?

Still, and nice project for the both of you! Where's the snow?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Reclaimed wood is far and away my favorite. Looking forward to some projects when I have the space.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
At some point, I believe I'll be using the woodworking skills my dad had and have to craft a 8 or 9 shelf, 6 ft high, 8 ft wide DVD shelving unit. That still probably won't be enough to hold all my DVD's too.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
King Felix lost. Too bad

Jays beat BoSox who only had 2 hits on the day. I guess Happy over Romero (who's in AAA ball right now) was the beat decision for the team

Too bad. He started off horrible too with 20+ pitches in the first inning :( We almost came back in the top of the 9th...but almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

What are you going to use the table for? And, why did you use "green board lumber"? Must be some left overs, or do intend to use the table outdoors?

Still, and nice project for the both of you! Where's the snow?

Your enter key works?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
At some point, I believe I'll be using the woodworking skills my dad had and have to craft a 8 or 9 shelf, 6 ft high, 8 ft wide DVD shelving unit. That still probably won't be enough to hold all my DVD's too.

I wouldn't even have enough space for that kinda shelf. Wow!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I didn't use any green treated. It looks the way it does because Megen's friend came over and talked her into a "staining" project she found on Pinterest. We'll be placing this behind our sofa upstairs...after painting a dark "dragons breathe" color.

No snow anymore. Haven't had any for a while. Billings sits in a rain shadow and we hardly get any snow each year. Should be golfing today but I got a call that I'll be in Wyoming from tomorrow through Friday so I'm helping Megen with some stuff around the house.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Too bad. He started off horrible too with 20+ pitches in the first inning :( We almost came back in the top of the 9th...but almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Your enter key works?

Yes, and thanks for your expert information. I couldn't get any help from Gilmore either, slow, just like his shipping practices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts