Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD***** 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
tried to sort but running out of room LOL ---coffee and net time . not bad last two nights still have tonight and maybe Sunday .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Mowed grass yesterday, but needed a few rest times. Got rid of 2 chipmunks that had been digging in garden and getting bulbs.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Time to pay respect to former Pee Wee coach I coached against early 1970's . Then to baseball game -set maybe -calling for rain

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I went to pick up a few things at the market for supper. There was a kid that worked there, he had long pink hair down to his shoulder on one side. And had his head was shaved on the other side. I guess I'll just put that on my growing list of things you can't unsee. :unsure:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rain shut me down at stadium ----after fees short $14.00 on goal ----I'll take it LOL. Last two nights the SCOUTS in town ---won't say who they're watching . One's a TIGER fan ----RARE here LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts