Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Saturday Morning Thread ********* 6/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning Art . I've had my five hours of sleep now wide awake reading the boards / bay etc .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Recently got Ernie Whitt to auto a baseball for another collector - He signs and talks while signing - super friendly

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Wife still having contractions, so couldn't sleep. Time to make myself a pot of coffee.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

Wow, been MIA for a few days. Had a Board meeting at work, then our Annual meeting and then spent a day in Crockett, Texas at Whispering Pines Golf Course, which is the #1 course (private) in the state. Freaking amazing!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check."

"Oh, by the way don't worry about my bulldog Spike. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!" "I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!"

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking bulldog he has ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work.

The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, "Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird!"
To which the parrot replied,ᅵ "Get him, Spike!"

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check."

"Oh, by the way don't worry about my bulldog Spike. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!" "I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!"

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking bulldog he has ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work.

The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, "Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird!"
To which the parrot replied,ᅵ "Get him, Spike!"

That's funny stuff right there!!:lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Gonna be going to see some fanily I habent seen since 2007. Included in that is my grandpa on my mom's side and my great grandma who is in her 90s. I had a blast at the kernels game last night. It was fun to finally able to watch some baseball

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Being the only one up, in the house, I had some time to browse eBay for some Mous stuff. My conclusion; there are a bunch of ********* on eBay. I've only paid over $100 for ONE of my Mous cards, and it is a superfractor. There's a couple of sweet museum jumbo patch/autos I'd love to have, but the ********* have them at $190 and $249.99. No one is paying that. There is one monumental materials jumbo that is decently priced, but ill let him run it a couple times before I make an offer. Also, another NT tag has surfaced, and I think I can pick it up cheaply this time.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

Things are slowly getting back on schedule as I found myself going to bed at 10:30pm and waking up without an alarm at 5..

Hope everyone has a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts