Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************* Saturday Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Working on filling a ten dollar flat rate for you Barry, football and baseball.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
oh boy more sorting:D
is there a Bear, Rams or west coast collector in this group? I need Steelers and Panthers

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Haven't been on long but I am going to get off for a while.

I have some friends who are home from college, so I am going to go see them.

Then, I suppose I am going to work on my paper.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Yo B'eeesssss what up!

I have been scanning and sorting too Barry. I have the Bengals on the side for Joe going to list what ever is left. The camos, pinks, purples, blacks,blues, Oranges, and x-fractors. Base refractors plus the tall boys and the Relics today.

Need to make some change for a vet friend, and give some more to Toys-for-Tots.

Fracking unemployment for some reason did not pay me this week, so I'm a little (lot) bit short this week in the funds dept. I'll get a letter explaining why no money this past 2 weeks. Last time, they said I went back to work, which was not true. Oh well I'll sell and see what I can get until, I appeal the ruling, what ever it may be. :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Not much going on don here in Cheyenne today. I do have a possible deal in place to sell my Joe Mauer autographed jersey though. It'll be nice to put it towards some Christmas presents

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Thanks Barry.

I am heading to golf today at 11 local time. Gorgeous day here today and perfect golf weather. I love living here in the fall and winter.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Finishing up breakfast then taking he nieces to the Tacoma zoo and aquarium for the day. How is the weekend starting off for everyone?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
when i had a truck i'd fill up back and drive to work , leafs seemed to have vanished when i got to work:confused:

I have a leaf blower but wife buys another THEN makes me use the XXXX thing :eek:
Pine ; give me a shot at Panthers / Steelers
have G/k's and just found out one is in a parade now to rush about to get her there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts