Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread *********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Was planning on having lunch with the parents, but the snow has cancelled that plan. Working a few hours this afternoon and then bowling tonight!

Alex you killed it!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Alex - Nice break man! Did you drop some Christmas funds on a box? I missed the back story to where you got the box.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Unfortunately no, got a Vermeer drill rig and a Komatsu hoe. Keeps breaking down though which is why I'm sitting here bored ;)

And this works better then the one your there to fix. ;)
img0324nh.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm sitting here putting cards in the page holders and then into a binder. Something thing I have not done in about 2 weeks and before that like 5 years :lol:

Working on the 2012 Bowman Platinum base right now , and hen I'll do 2011, and 2010. :p

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm sitting here putting cards in the page holders and then into a binder. Something thing I have not done in about 2 weeks and before that like 5 years :lol:

Working on the 2012 Bowman Platinum base right now , and hen I'll do 2011, and 2010. :p

Seriously thinking about going the binder route for all inserts, base, and team collections.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Darren - Thanks dude! Are you off today?

George - Thanks! The on card autos on these are really nice! Was really stoked for the Dawson nickname auto and it is really sharp!

Steve - Haha thanks...looks like you are second in line for the Bravery ;)

Mac - Yeah I had some gift cards from the family for Christmas which netted half the box :) If a Belle was pulled you know where it would have been going ;)

notoriousrmb - Thanks for watching the break dude...hope the wait in the parking lot was a little better LOL.

Josh - Verlander actually looks game used with the stain on it. Max has simple taste hahaha!

Richard - Thanks man! Not a fan of the price of Five Star, but for us MT collectors there is a lot of PC pulls to be had out of it which is nice! Very refreshing to know all the names of the pulls and have a great chance at both HOF stuff as well as modern day stuff.

Dan - Much appreciated! Got to your PM just now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts