Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Gonna be getting some stuff down around the house today, along with some homework so I don't have to do it tomorrow. Those Strata cards are awesome!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Thanks Adam, Dan and Zac. I was planning on it going to my PC, then some bad ass Hosmer cards surfaced. So if it helps someone's PC and mine, it can go gone.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Went and did a random strata search on eBay. Wasn't much on there.. A few hof cuts with no photos. A bob feller with a pic that's pretty nice. Also Found a russell Wilson patch/auto that i almost spit my coffee out over. Just a beautiful card.. 4 bones is questionable though

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Weekend is around the corner and only 5 more hours of work to go :)

Steve - EXCELLENT Paxton and the Posey Strata patch is nice! Topps did well on those, and its good to see even the not so great patches still look outstanding in that set! Posey's auto looks better than ever IMO as well :)

IndiansFan

Aug 5, 2013
USA
Who would've thought that the Raptors would be seeded above 12 Eastern Conference teams come the Playoffs?

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

2a099819-8066-4ea3-8420-e7dc25384c04_zps7aa258c3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts