Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:Saturday Morning Thread:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'......................

On Time
Expected Delivery Date: June 6, 2015
1997%20Topps%20Marbles%20Proshooters_zpsbk23ko81.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Moe and Sam, who were both 90 years old, loved baseball, and they had their entire life. One day, they were sitting together on a bench in their neighborhood when Moe turns to Sam and says: "Will you promise me something? Promise me that if you die first and go to heaven, you'll come back and tell if there's baseball there." Sam agreed, and made Moe promise the same. 3 months later, Sam died, and the next week Moe woke up in his sleep with someone calling his name. "Who's there?" he called out. "Moe! It's me Sam!" "Sam! It's so good to hear you! How's heaven?" Moe asked. "It's great, but I've some news, some good and some bad" Sam told him. "Well tell me the good news first" Moe replied. "Ok, the good news is that, there is baseball in heaven." "That's great." Moe exclaimed, "What's the bad news?" "Well, the bad news is that I was reading the lineup, and you're pitching on Friday."

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Moe and Sam, who were both 90 years old, loved baseball, and they had their entire life. One day, they were sitting together on a bench in their neighborhood when Moe turns to Sam and says: "Will you promise me something? Promise me that if you die first and go to heaven, you'll come back and tell if there's baseball there." Sam agreed, and made Moe promise the same. 3 months later, Sam died, and the next week Moe woke up in his sleep with someone calling his name. "Who's there?" he called out. "Moe! It's me Sam!" "Sam! It's so good to hear you! How's heaven?" Moe asked. "It's great, but I've some news, some good and some bad" Sam told him. "Well tell me the good news first" Moe replied. "Ok, the good news is that, there is baseball in heaven." "That's great." Moe exclaimed, "What's the bad news?" "Well, the bad news is that I was reading the lineup, and you're pitching on Friday."

Another good one!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Guess I'm after the guys that list a card that sells in the 10-15 range shipped at a BIN of $8 then charge said amount for shipping. On a larger card I don't have an issue, I've overpayed for quite a few of these items actually with an outrageous shipping cost added on.
Wasn't complaining just stating I've learned the hard way to keep my trigger finger in check as there seems to be more and more of these popping up.

Members online

Latest posts