Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~Saturday Morning Thread~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Looks to be a great day on my end. Microbrew festival this afternoon and high school reunion tonight.
DANNY

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'.................

A group of kindergartners were trying to become accustomed to the first grade. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on no baby talk.

"You need to use 'big people' words," she'd always remind them. She asked Chris what he had done over the weekend. "I went to visit my Nana."

"No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use big people words!" She then asked Mitchell what he had done. "I took a ride on a choo-choo."

She said, "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. Use big people words." She then asked Bobby what he had done. "I read a book," he replied.

"That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?" Bobby thought about it, then puffed out his little chest with great pride and said, "Winnie the ****."

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Can't sleep , can't stay in bed get dizzy but lay down on sofa = SLEEP ?????
Well anyway I have coffee and bills to pay . I do need to sort some Braves for last home weekend at stadium . Anybody have any Mike Minter - Carolina Panther cards ??? He will be here 9/5 and I only have THREE CARDS I do need all Panthers cards . Six more nights and i'll need to sell a TON to get out of negative - guess my box buying will be less HAHAHA

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Supposed to be great weather here all week! :D

Our heat index (Houston area) is supposed to hit 109 this afternoon, so unless you are posting from one of Dante's Inner Circles...

That's the price we pay for not shoveling snow in what we loosely call "winter".

1439039624754.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Not much going on this weekend. Have no plans for this afternoon. My girlfriend wants to go to the county fair for the parade today and then get some lunch before heading back home. Good thing it's only a 15 minutes drive each way.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Today is going to be a big mail day. Three beautiful cards and a jailbroke firestick I won in a razz. Of course, because of my anticipation, the mail is running behind.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts