Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@Saturday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good Morning!

From my error collection. Bernie Williams pictured. Kevin Garnett named. No Topps logo and the back is blank.

xhi3x4xr.jpeg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I need to find my Jeter with a ghost player on front with his picture .
dud for selling last night = tank of gas money .

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning. Took the 4yo to the Brewers game last night. With a babysitter to run around with her so we could actually watch. Wasn't expecting a 1-0 pitchers dual between MIL and SD though it was more about crappy hitting than good pitching. Kind of a dud game but still nice to finally get out to a game this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fells. Lazy day, today. Watching Star Wars on the firestick.

Needing to sit down and put some stuff on eBay. Picked up a couple of lots recently, to help someone out.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Painting today. Definitely not my idea of fun. Especially when priming I'd involved. Covering up dark and bright colors with lighter colors on most walls. Only one room is still white that we will be painting

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon all!

Busy chilly morning. Now off to grand daughters birthday party!

Enjoy All!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
getting ready for stadium . setting up after 4:00 gates open at 5:00 . at least i'm in the shade . took in 12 boxes 3200 or larger , only seven tonight .

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
getting ready for stadium . setting up after 4:00 gates open at 5:00 . at least i'm in the shade . took in 12 boxes 3200 or larger , only seven tonight .

Pretty sure there were snow flakes in the air here this morning

Members online

Latest posts