Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show Off Your Halloween / Orange Cards! - Mine + Customs Inside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Since the official color for Halloween is orange, I thought this would be a fun thread. Show off your orange or Halloween cards! Here are a few of mine:

Surprisingly, Jose doesn't have really any special cards from the 90's that are orange other than this one. Super hard to find:

orange.jpg

I looked for this card for FOREVER and finally found one last year at some point! IIRC, it came with pairs of certain Nike shoes. It isn't my favorite to look at, so I only typically bring it out during Halloween :p

zombie.jpg

Perhaps my favorite orange card, ever...I think! I LOVE the Inception colors:

inception.jpg

Last but not least, Jose Frankenseco! A custom I did years ago which I only bring out for Halloween. This year, I did some enhancements and made some parallels - refractor, atomic & cracked ice.

frankenseco.jpg

frankensecofannedout.jpg

What are some of your favorite orange or Halloween themed baseball cards?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That Canseco zombie card is something I would chase, even having no normal interest in anything Canseco specifically. I just love weird, oddball cards, especially parts of very small sets or one off issues. The NNO, mail-in, redemption, commemorative and other special cards popular in the 90s is what got me started.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I love those Topps zombie cards. I’d love to get a Puckett and wouldn’t be against an orange background, but totally dig the normal black.

Puckett had an orange 1990 Star set, here’s one from it.

90.125a.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Jeez it makes me feel old that this wasn't the very first set mentioned:

88donbbestmcgwire.jpg

1988 Donruss Baseball's Best, known as "the pumpkin set."

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
For some reason when I saw Orange in your title Tanner the first thought I had were these '94 Flair Hot Glove die-cuts. I loved these when they came out and still do. I think I had most of them at one time. Pretty sure I still have the Ripken and one other. They're not worth a lot but I've always liked the looks of them.

20201031_172004.jpg

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
No longer own the Jeter but I do own the entire set of Orange Epix. Been in storage a bit sorry for the dirty pics
Will replace the plastics and penny holders when I get to it
Rather than beat a dead horse I'll show Mac off since I was scanning some stuff in that box anyways

full

full

full

Members online