Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Showing Off My Javier Baez Stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Nothing too high end here, but I decided I wanted to show off what I have accumulated so far. I am sure there will be more to add at some point, and I am always looking to pick up more. Anyway without further ado, here it is. Thanks for looking!

2011BowmanSterlingJavierBaezAutos.jpg

Refractor Auto /500
2011BowmaChromeDraftJavierBaezRefractorAuto500.jpg

2011BowmanChromeDraftJavierBaezAutoBGS9.jpg

2011BowmanChromeDraftJavierBaezAutoBGS95s.jpg

2011BowmanChromeDraftJavierBaezBlueRefAutoBGS95.jpg

Last edited:

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
What prices did you pay? I don't recall them ever being THAT cheap.

I know, at one point, I was buying Baez Ref Autos for $15 or less each.

I'll work on getting my Baez stash scanned and posted soon as well - he was one of my top prospect buying focuses from his year group.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Good stuff! I think the lowest I ever bought a refractor for was $24. I want to say I have 15 refractor autos, 5 or 6 base chrome autos and a sterling gold auto. Also have a sterling purple non auto. And he's playing an hour from me now!

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Dudes, by all means, go ahead and post your stashes in this thread. Will be cool to see what everyone has accumulated so far.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270992786153#ht_874wt_803
^ IP Autos? :confused:

I have 4 Base Chrome, 1 Elite & 2 Sterlings.

Base chromes have gone up since the beginning of the season. They are around 20-25 dlvd and one base chrome went for 28. Some Base Chromes were 15 dlvd before the season started.

bchrome.jpg

The one I got for 15

So far he's hitting .343, 2 HRs, 6 RBI, 2 SB's. 12/35, 6 Runs, 1 2B, 1 3B. 10 K's in 35 AB's :-?

Last edited:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I will have mine posted up when I get back from vacation. The stash includes (4) Bcdp plates, (1) Bcdp plate auto, Elite black status auto 1/1, BCDP Canary 1/1, and Bowman Sterling Canary Ref 1/1 BGS 10. Among some other goodies :)

Maybe I will scan them tonight!

skrip

bigsmoot2

Apr 17, 2010
Have about 100+ base chromes, 8 refractors a few blue papers, 3 base autos incoming, a blue refractor auto incoming, and dibs on more Baez from a breaker's BDPP 9 case break, and of course the photos below.

Enjoy, I think he is gonna be a good one, glad to see he is off to a good start at Peoria, and us Cub fans don't have much to cheer about with the big club, yuck. Gotta enjoy our prospects!
012.jpg

baezbluebgs.jpg

baezblue9.jpg

baezref95.jpg

baez10.jpg

baez95.jpg

baezbase95a.jpg

baezbase95.jpg

baez.jpg

bigsmoot2

Apr 17, 2010
very nice stash! I am 100% certain I got some of my Baez Autos from you over on Blowout. Glad to see you are over here as well.

You did (easy and smooth transaction I might add), I have probably sold about 6 base autos, 4 refractor autos, 1 blue refractor auto, 1 orange ref auto, 2 orange ref non autos, 1 gold ref non auto, 1 blue ref non auto, 1 purple ref non auto, and 1 red refractor auto. Sometimes gotta sell the low numbered stuff to make some money to buy more stuff! :D

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Wow very nice stash! Baez looks great so far. Something for us Cubs fans to look forward to

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Here is my current stash of Baez Bowman Chrome Gold Ref Autos and above - I also have a good number of Base, Refractor and Blue Refractor Autos in addition to Sterling (Base and Refractor autos, sold off my Black Refractor autos already) and Leaf Valiant / Metal Autos (mainly low-numbered parallels). When I get time, I'll work on getting the rest scanned.

Red Auto
JavierBaezBCRedAuto.jpg

Orange Auto
JavierBaezBCOrangeAuto.jpg

Gold Auto x 14
JavierBaezBCGoldAutos1.jpg

JavierBaezBCGoldAutos2.jpg

JavierBaezBCGoldAutos3.jpg

JavierBaezBCGoldAutos4.jpg

Last edited:

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Here are my current stash of Baez Bowman Chrome Gold Ref Autos and above - I also have a good number of Base, Refractor and Blue Refractor Autos in addition to Sterling (Base and Refractor autos, sold off my Black Refractor autos already) and Leaf Valiant / Metal Autos (mainly low-numbered parallels). When I get time, I'll work on getting the rest scanned.

Red Auto
JavierBaezBCRedAuto.jpg

Orange Auto
JavierBaezBCOrangeAuto.jpg

Gold Auto x 14
JavierBaezBCGoldAutos1.jpg

JavierBaezBCGoldAutos2.jpg

JavierBaezBCGoldAutos3.jpg

JavierBaezBCGoldAutos4.jpg

holy ****.

Members online

Latest posts