Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spring is here. Too early to start talking the National?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
August 1st-5th in Baltimore.

With baseball and the arrival of spring, it makes me start thinking of the National. Must be something in the air...

Anyhoo, have any of you already planned or are planning to attend?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I suppose now that I live 20 minutes from Baltimore, I should attend and get to meet many folks here.

I hear some of you are okay.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I booked my hotel and flight already. Going to fly in on Tuesday and stay in DC on Wednesday to catch the Nats/Phillies game. Then I'll be at the National between Thursday - Sunday. Hope to see a lot of people there!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Randy, you should be stoked with the Tigers line-up. The National comes every year, the impressive Tigers roster does not.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If you don't go for the cards, go for the crabs and cases of Natty Bo - bouwob's local ale of choice.

I wish it was Chicago this year so I didn't have to trek to MD, but the beach may be calling.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Randy, you should be stoked with the Tigers line-up. The National comes every year, the impressive Tigers roster does not.

I am indeed Mike. Watching those 2 bombs each from Cabrera and Fielder on Saturday and that crazy finish on Sunday was quite entertaining!

--NO IT WASN'T!

Sincerely,
Red Sox Nation.

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Wasn't even considering it before with the cost of hotel, but with my brother just recently taking a job with the Secret Service, I may have to reconsider. Is there affordable public transit thats a straight shot from DC to B-more?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
mjbuchanan80 said:
Wasn't even considering it before with the cost of hotel, but with my brother just recently taking a job with the Secret Service, I may have to reconsider. Is there affordable public transit thats a straight shot from DC to B-more?

yes, you can take the Marc Train from DC to Camden Yards, then walk 20 yards and you are at the convention center

I think its the Penn Line, from Union Station

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Chris, John, have you guys already pinned down a Corporate spot?

Any festivities planned or currently in the works?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Randy Shields said:
Chris, John, have you guys already pinned down a Corporate spot?

Any festivities planned or currently in the works?

I am hoping PBR Baltimore for one of the festivities. How funny would it be to get some of these guy on the mechanical bull.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts