Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Unless you were willing to spend ungodly amounts on some decent stuff WWU was not for you this year. The dealer tables cost 1500 a table and the prices reflected that. It was basically just eBay with few deals to be had. It was packed. I'm glad I didnt shell out 40 dollars for my pass. My dad got a larussa jersey signed with a HOF inscription. LaRussa was unbelievably kind. I told him I am planning on going to cooperstown to watch him be inducted and he said Wow! Thank you please do go so we can have fans there to match the braves and yankees fans! It's going to be fun to go to. Hopefully it happens. That's why I haven't been on here I have been planning a trip non stop. Crunching numbers and just trying to plan it.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Damn, $1500 a table is rough.Wasn't a LaRussa ticket $75?Or if you work for team you get a pass?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Yeah larussa was 75 dollars. I got my pass free from a friend of a friend. The dealers really didn't have many cards. It's not a card show anymore its an autograph show. Used to be stands upon stands with commons boxes that you could dig through and find a gem. That's no longer the case now you have to buy a 300 dollar Ted Williams auto or 150 dollar musial picture. It's kind of lame really.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yeah larussa was 75 dollars. I got my pass free from a friend of a friend. The dealers really didn't have many cards. It's not a card show anymore its an autograph show. Used to be stands upon stands with commons boxes that you could dig through and find a gem. That's no longer the case now you have to buy a 300 dollar Ted Williams auto or 150 dollar musial picture. It's kind of lame really.

Yeah, at $1500 a table, probably not going to find any diamonds in the rough.Did any of those Williams or Musial sell?

Did you come away with anything?There were some signings with no ticket required.I think Piscotty didn't require ticket.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nice! I just need the blue.

Will likely be a long time if one ever pops up.I was lucky when the Molina and Wainwright red was in the same lot I found sometime ago.Trying to get into another group break of that.Trying to trade for Molina rookie die cut too.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Will likely be a long time if one ever pops up.I was lucky when the Molina and Wainwright red was in the same lot I found sometime ago.Trying to get into another group break of that.Trying to trade for Molina rookie die cut too.

Which die cut are you looking for?

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
So I'm finally sorting all my box breaks from 2006-now. anyone needing any Cardinals or really any other cards hit me up. I'm working on filling out sets so I'm definitely happy to do some trading!

Members online