Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
So which do you prefer?I prefer first year Bowman Sterling...especially if no stickers.I wish Topps would scrap all these second year chrome autographs in Bowman Chrome every year.If Piscotty can sign Bowman Sterling he ought to be able to sign Bowman Chrome Draft too at the same time.

I prefer 1st year, wether sticker or not. Every sport has their go to release for rc stuff though, luckily my preference isn't the market preference.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Had some catching up to do on my PC's and got a shipment in from COMC with some goodies.

Had this Grichuk since release, thought he as a better prospect than Trout...oops
2009grichuk_zps56cd0c68.jpg

Here's the haul from COMC....check out those sweet Dennis Dove's...needed to upgrade to blue ref and a solo signature...other stuff was alright too

comc_zpscfdf487b.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I told myself I wasn't going to buy any of his expensive cards, and then a beautiful red wave showed up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
One of my favorite autograph sets made.Been wanting one for a long time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    936.1 KB · Views: 26

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Looks like you bought at the right time, if he does anything in the next few weeks with the Cardinals that card will go through the roof!

It sold for less than previous listings, so I scooped it up.Also picked up a 1/1 2-3 days before call up, hope seller doesn't back out of deal.I don't see tracking shown for it, so I'm starting to wonder.You have anything of him?

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
It sold for less than previous listings, so I scooped it up.Also picked up a 1/1 2-3 days before call up, hope seller doesn't back out of deal.I don't see tracking shown for it, so I'm starting to wonder.You have anything of him?

All I have is a BC 9.5/10 base auto. Could never convince myself to put a ton of money into unproven talent....not to say I think he fails, but prospecting has never really been my thing.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
All I have is a BC 9.5/10 base auto. Could never convince myself to put a ton of money into unproven talent....not to say I think he fails, but prospecting has never really been my thing.

Aren't you glad you're not the one who bought the Miller Superfractor?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yes but I don't think Miller is a lost cause yet. He's young. Hell more than half our pitchers are young. I think that gets lost a lot when they aren't lights out every time.

Wasn't implying he was, I just didn't think he would regress.Think he or another starter will be moved for a Price, Lee, or Shields?

Members online

Latest posts