Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
While I can't compete with Sinfulone's stack of Superfractors. I did add one recently

jacksonsuper.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Did you get the Ludwick Superfractor that was up?Whatever did you do with the Castellanos Superfractor you had?He's up with the Dodgers now.

I only by RC's so no Ludwick for me. I didn't have the Castellanos, never saw it for sale previous to the trade. Funny story though, some friends of mine have a bar in town, and threw a birthday party for Castellanos, we had a great time...drank way too much...next morning....traded to the dodgers.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I only by RC's so no Ludwick for me. I didn't have the Castellanos, never saw it for sale previous to the trade. Funny story though, some friends of mine have a bar in town, and threw a birthday party for Castellanos, we had a great time...drank way too much...next morning....traded to the dodgers.

I thought you had a scan of it earlier in this thread?Maybe it was the red refractor you had.Did you ever talk to him?We saw him down there for a game, looked good, and then days later he was dealt.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I thought you had a scan of it earlier in this thread?Maybe it was the red refractor you had.Did you ever talk to him?We saw him down there for a game, looked good, and then days later he was dealt.

Yeah talked with a lot of the players, they're pretty friendly for the most part. Donovan Solano was probably the most fun.

Feb 28, 2012
Syracuse
I'm starting a new modern project as I work my way through my graded vintage team sets. I'm looking to collect Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome Blue Refractors Cardinals. Maybe Finest, too. Anyone have any doubles that they want to unload?

Andy

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I'm starting a new modern project as I work my way through my graded vintage team sets. I'm looking to collect Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome Blue Refractors Cardinals. Maybe Finest, too. Anyone have any doubles that they want to unload?

Andy

Bowman chrome blue refractors? Are you doing prospects or just the MLB squad?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

Andy

I have a similar project as well.Go back 1-2 pages on this thread and check out all the Cardinals red refractors I've been collecting.

Latest posts