Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Here is the 2006 set the Hancock ball and our hall of McGwire (we have 4 more signed 16x20s but not enough room to hang them.)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

That is incredible.I thought Hancock's signature was different, must have changed over the years.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
It took me forever to get these 2. I know I had the McDonald as a saced search for atleast 9 months before one popped up.

BTW, check out McDonalds career stats. .333 Avg (3 for 9) with 3 HR's

Didn't he hit a home run in his first MLB at bat?I vaguely remember him.I'm in the process of trading for one of his rookies ironically.Was he traded shortly thereafter?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I'm guessing some of you have seen the Adron Chambers Superfractor Auto is up on eBay...who's going to take a shot at it (other than me of course) haha

That card was listed a long time ago and never sold.I thought about taking a stab at it, but passed.It's rather puzzling why Topps put the cool borders on the base Superfractors, but the signed ones had the ugly white borders on them that year like the Chambers.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Not a good place for singles?May Mapquest it anyway.

You know, I may be too hard on it. It doesn't have anything for me, but I've really paired down my collection. It may be great for you, especially on the insert front. He tends to have a lot of people bust in store and leave all but the major hits.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I'm headed to StL on Friday night to do Thanksgiving with the in laws. I found a pair of old Busch Stadium seats for sale that I'm going to go look at. From the pictures I've seen it's a done deal, but want to check out in person. If it goes through I'll post pictures. They will make a nice addition to the backyard!

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I'm headed to StL on Friday night to do Thanksgiving with the in laws. I found a pair of old Busch Stadium seats for sale that I'm going to go look at. From the pictures I've seen it's a done deal, but want to check out in person. If it goes through I'll post pictures. They will make a nice addition to the backyard!

they're pretty cool. A few people with places by ours at the lake have them on their docks.

waintrain

Jan 22, 2012
St. Louis Area

I have a pair in the baseball room in the basement. They're awesome!

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Looking to eliminate some cards....going to take them to the LCS unless some of you need them. Let me know. I'd be open to trades for patches, prospects colored refs and paypal. Just let me know what you need and we'll work something out.

Autos
Mitch Boggs 08 Chrome Ref /500
Daniel Descalso 11 finest /499
Daniel Descalso 11 Bowman
Bryan Anderson 08 EEE /474
Jack Clark Recollection Collection 88 Donruss 52/75
Kyle McClellan 09 Signature Stars
Tyler Greene 05 Topps Chrome
Tyler Greene 05 Topps Chrome Black Ref /200
Tyler Greene 06 Bowman Chrome Ref /500
Josh Kinney 06 Bowman Chrome Blue Ref /150
Josh Kinney 06 Bowman Chrome Xfractor /225
Rick Ankiel 98 SP Top Prospects
Tyler Johnson 06 Topps Chrome
Dmitri Young 97 Donruss Signature Series
Marty Marion 04 Donruss Timelines

Game Used
Mark Mulder 05 Bowman Heritage Jsy
Mark Mulder 06 Bowman Sterling Jsy
Brad Thompson 07 Turkey Red Jsy
Jim Edmonds 03 Ultra Moonshots Jsy
Jim Edmonds 02 Flair Jersey Heights Jsy
Scott Rolen 07 Ud Masterpieces Jsy
Scott Rolen 07 Goudey Jsy
Scott Rolen 05 Bowman Sterling Jsy
Scott Rolen 05 Artifacts /325 Jsy
Scott Rolen 04 Gold Glove Jsy
Scott Rolen 03 Flair Diamond Cuts Jsy
Scott Rolen 03 Fleer Geniune Jsy
Scott Rolen 06 UD ovation Apparel Jsy
Scott Rolen 07 A&G Jsy
Yadier Molina 05 SP Authentic Jsy /199
Albert Pujols/Scott Rolen 05 Reflections Dual Jsy /225
Red Schoendienst 07 Sweet Spot Classic Jsy
Ozzie Smith 05 SP Legendary Cuts Lasting Legends Jsy
Lou Brock 04 Leaf Centur Stamp/Jsy /100

waintrain

Jan 22, 2012
St. Louis Area
I'm sure you already have it, but if you need the Dickson pro debut all star card, I'll send it off to you. Since he's no longer a Cardinal, I have no use for it.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Got this last week too. Was still in the original packaging. The instruction papers had deteriorated into scraps haha.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353804966.856504.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353804966.856504.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 23

Members online

Latest posts