Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Still looking for my first deal! Trading!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wscards5

Sep 14, 2011
Andover, KS
Hey guys havent been on here in awhile, got really busy. im looking to do alittle trading and get my first deal done on here. have a ton of stuff in my bucket and add stuff almost everyday. please lmk what you like and i will check buckets or list. Thanks!

Bigbadbloom

Jan 25, 2012
Tacoma, Wa
wscards5 said:
Hey guys havent been on here in awhile, got really busy. im looking to do alittle trading and get my first deal done on here. have a ton of stuff in my bucket and add stuff almost everyday. please lmk what you like and i will check buckets or list. Thanks!

I'm new too, at this to this particular forum, do you have any particular needs or wants, you have some great cards I think we could make a trade, lmk your interests and I'll post some scans.

detox

May 15, 2009
I like your Mallet CR. prospects wise I have a drew pomeranz bc auto and a Zach wheeler sterling black auto. I have various refractors that are not autos as well. Just don't remember who off the top of my head.

wscards5

Sep 14, 2011
Andover, KS
Bigbadbloom said:
wscards5 said:

I'm new too, at this to this particular forum, do you have any particular needs or wants, you have some great cards I think we could make a trade, lmk your interests and I'll post some scans.
really just looking for anything that catches my eye right now

wscards5

Sep 14, 2011
Andover, KS
detox said:
I like your Mallet CR. prospects wise I have a drew pomeranz bc auto and a Zach wheeler sterling black auto. I have various refractors that are not autos as well. Just don't remember who off the top of my head.
I dont really invest in pitchers. thanks though. i also do football btw

wscards5

Sep 14, 2011
Andover, KS
Bigbadbloom said:
http://s1188.photobucket.com/profile/bigbadbloom

Here's my bucket, I'll trade out of both my pc and trade, depending, let me know if there is anything you like.
didnt see anything right now. thanks though

chargers2427

Oct 16, 2011
i like this and the newton...cmb
003.jpg

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I have some baseball I can trade. Are the Triple Threads 1/1 or the Halladay Super FT? Also interested int he CR Mallett Patch Auto

detox

May 15, 2009
Interested in the Mallett. You can check my bucket of list player you are into. Caution my bucket is not fully up to date.

Thanks
D

Members online

Latest posts