Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========~~~~~~~~~~{Sunday Morning Thread 1/19/2014]~~~~~~~~~~==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm afraid you're going to have to tell me who they are.:oops:

Haha I figured I would. The one is Lance McCullers. He was the 2012 Gatorade National high school player of the year and first round pick of the Houston Astros in 2012, The other is Miguel Sano, who is expected to be called up at some point this coming year. Maybe later I'll post a couple more of guys that hopefully you've heard of ;)

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Down 15 (healthy) pounds since November!!

58896_1405475479700866_284282260_n.jpg

Nice Alex! Keep it up man. My scale hasn't read 190 in 17 years. Even working out and running/biking everyday my weight fluctuates between 205-215.. Currently back at it after injury and I'm sitting at 236

Morning everyone!
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Nice Alex! Keep it up man. My scale hasn't read 190 in 17 years. Even working out and running/biking everyday my weight fluctuates between 205-215.. Currently back at it after injury and I'm sitting at 236

Morning everyone!
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mike! Hey if you haven't already join up at www.fitocracy.com it is like the facebook for working out. Motivation, workout ideas and plans, knowledge base for diets and whatever else you might need. It is a great site to help get you motivated and stay motivated.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Haha I figured I would. The one is Lance McCullers. He was the 2012 Gatorade National high school player of the year and first round pick of the Houston Astros in 2012, The other is Miguel Sano, who is expected to be called up at some point this coming year. Maybe later I'll post a couple more of guys that hopefully you've heard of ;)

I've actually heard of those two. However, their signatures weren't as familiar. Thanks for the lesson!:D

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] Just noticed you asked which zoo, last night. It's the Sedgwick County zoo in Wichita. It's on about 50 acres.

Never made it to Kansas. Wanted to! I'll say living in Iowa had its perks, such as being able to drive to all these places I thought I'd never see. Hit Chicago and Minneapolis multiple times and St Louis once. Zoo there was awesome! So much more I didn't get a chance to see. Kinda makes me sad to think unless I actually set out and make major plans it may never happen again

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Never made it to Kansas. Wanted to! I'll say living in Iowa had its perks, such as being able to drive to all these places I thought I'd never see. Hit Chicago and Minneapolis multiple times and St Louis once. Zoo there was awesome! So much more I didn't get a chance to see. Kinda makes me sad to think unless I actually set out and make major plans it may never happen again

Kansas is a very quiet state. The zoo in Wichita is pretty awesome. The animals have large enclosures in which they're allowed to roam. Some you can get extremely close to. The hippo exhibit is set up so you can go below the surface and watch them swim. Got some killer pics of these tiger cubs. A few if them the cub was 5 inches away only separated by a 1" thick piece of glass. Always a good time. We buy a family pass every year.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Hurt my back midway thru last week. I havent done my yoga since. But I need to get back on it. The part where you hold your foot in the air away from your body i couldnt do at the beginning, but im midway there now. I just need to keep at it.

But walking to the Flea Market and around the flea market was much better than sitting around the house yesterday. So I"m gonna count that as "exercise" :)

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
That's awesome! Ever do the animal feeding or pictures? I think I have more fun at zoos than my kids. If I lived near one I'd have a season pass. In Vegas at the MGM I had a pic taken holding a lion cub, the softest thing I've ever touched.. Amazing experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts