Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******SUNDAY MORNING THREAD*****4/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had a good time at the Twins game yesterday. As we were pulling out of the parking ramp it started to downpour, glad the game ended when it did and how it did. Buxton is fun to watch, especially this year. He seems more relaxed and like he's having more fun this year.20220423_151523.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Just starting to get over what I'm 99% sure is covid. Won't get the test result for a couple days though.

I've kept free from this **** for over 2 years, but now I let my guard down and bam, I get it. Feeling pretty dumb. But that's why we still have 1500 cases a day in Colorado even now. At least this variant isn't as severe as the ones before.

Let me tell you - do yourself a favor and don't get it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just starting to get over what I'm 99% sure is covid. Won't get the test result for a couple days though.

I've kept free from this **** for over 2 years, but now I let my guard down and bam, I get it. Feeling pretty dumb. But that's why we still have 1500 cases a day in Colorado even now. At least this variant isn't as severe as the ones before.

I had in January. I've had a cough of some sort ever since. Thankfully when I actually had COVID, it didn't affect me too much

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

10 of 11 in my family had it - i had to keep G/Kids when they had it -----I NEVER GOT IT

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Left 9AM =3 hour drive to see son play in a baseball game ----hit double scored two run to tie --then he scored to win in bottom of 9th ---Just got home --after two nights of HS class reunion I'M TIRED

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Wife and I had it for 4 weeks and that was with a trip to the ER for meds week one. This was Christmas 2020
thru mid January 2021. We've still haven't recovered our sense of taste and smell. I'm 64 years old and she's
72. Neither one of us can remember be that sick.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts