Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* Sunday Morning Thread ********* 5/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, guys.
SC lost to Vandy yesterday 5-2. Vandy's starting pitcher had a NH going through 7 innings and hit 95 pretty much all game. The RP that finished it off hit 99!!
Roy Williams was at the game and signed autos for people and was very nice. One of the Gamecock players gave my son a SEC baseball and coach Wlliams singned it on the sweet spot for him. Beautiful stadium and very friendly players made for a great experience.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Getting ready to head home in an hour or so. Took the muffker off my car yesterday. I don't think it was even doing any good before it fell off

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
So why does everyone think the MT has been slower than usual lately? I'd like to see us get back to a 15 page average. It was GREAT when we were closing in on 20 pages.

(I know that I need to scan my mail days and get caught up)

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So why does everyone think the MT has been slower than usual lately? I'd like to see us get back to a 15 page average. It was GREAT when we were closing in on 20 pages.

I know I haven't been posting in here as long as most, but in the time I have, which has been less than a year, I have noticed that a few members have moved on, very rarely getting on the boards. Its great for them but I think that may be a small part of the problem

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

I've noticed this, as well. It seems that there has been a steady decrease in posts from those who used to be "continuous" contributors. I don't have a theory on the decrease, I would just like to see traffic pick back up again, too. If I were able to post from work, I'd do so.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I know I haven't been posting in here as long as most, but in the time I have, which has been less than a year, I have noticed that a few members have moved on, very rarely getting on the boards. Its great for them but I think that may be a small part of the problem

Yeah. I know we seemingly lost a half dozen that posted regularly when the boards changed. That, combined with work and life getting in the way makes it a bit more difficult. I used to avg about 15-20 posts/day, but I'm probably lower than that over the past few months.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Yeah. I know we seemingly lost a half dozen that posted regularly when the boards changed. That, combined with work and life getting in the way makes it a bit more difficult. I used to avg about 15-20 posts/day, but I'm probably lower than that over the past few months.

I know my post counts will go down starting tomorrow

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Had a great time after work last night as we had a few friends over for a tasty dinner. I cooked up some teriyaki halibut with pineapple with some wild rice and sugar snap peas on the side. They all enjoyed it and there wasn't any leftovers which is a good sign. We have some beautiful weather at the moment so we spent a lot of time outside playing croquet and tossing a baseball around. Today is BBQ day at a good friend of mine then we may head out for trivia night at a favorite bar downtown.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
good morning.

could be better if the pittsburgh marathon wasn't screwing everything up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts