Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Sunday Morning Thread 7/14/2013********************************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
No, kinda a new member......honestly I just want my $3 back and I will post no feedback. I feel like an AS$ for a poor feedback on a $3 transaction.

Not to beat a dead horse but, does the listing make specific mention in regards to shipping? Message the seller a time or two and let his response guide as to what feedback you leave. Puts the burden in their court, not yours.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
My son works at Domino's so cold pizza is on the breakfast menu here quite often.:cool:

th

well living alone now for a few weeks, havent falled and couldnt get up yet.........hehe

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Well, preparing to make a long trip to buffalo to drop my son off at the apt with his mother. Way to start a vacation

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Domino's sells at the stadium and NEVER has change they ask me for ones regular , poorly run always out of pizza - only five miles away .
Wow only got seventeen cards posted in last hours UGH

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
No, kinda a new member......honestly I just want my $3 back and I will post no feedback. I feel like an AS$ for a poor feedback on a $3 transaction.

Since it is a new seller, I would file a PayPal claim to wake him up. Either he will give you the refund voluntarily or PayPal will. If he gives you a refund himself, then I would leave no feedback. If you have to wait for PayPal to do it, then drop the negaroonie on him.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Since it is a new seller, I would file a PayPal claim to wake him up. Either he will give you the refund voluntarily or PayPal will. If he gives you a refund himself, then I would leave no feedback. If you have to wait for PayPal to do it, then drop the negaroonie on him.

Mickey Rooney's pessimistic cousin?

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good morning everyone!

Had an interesting night working at the fairgrounds down here in FL. Lil Wayne was having a concert and at the same time some Duck Dynasty redneck convention was going on. Needless to say it got real tense when the Trayvon Martin verdict was announced. Police actually locked us in at work and we couldn't leave until things cooled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online