Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************SUNDAY Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning and happy Easter to you all! I'm a little bummed to see that Jose Fernandez made the Marlins roster. I'm still waiting on my Chrome auto from Topps, but it was marked as shipped sometime in the last couple of days. I've been waiting on it for 10 months now, so it will probably be at least a week or 2 until I get it now

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn and Happy Easter, gents & gals!

Already overstuffed... *pats belly*

If any of you ends up pulling a wood mini /5 from 2013 Gypsy Queen, please PM me. Not going for a full set but I wouldn't mind having a few pages of them.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning guys! Happy Easter to everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their time with family and friends. Megen and I enjoyed some sun in the mountains yesterday. About 65 degree at the boiling river in the Yellowstone National Park and had a great relaxing time!ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364744751.542384.jpg

Came home to a pretty nice mail day! The Musial is JSA authenticated and picked it up for $40!ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364744804.079522.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364744841.990757.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning guys! Happy Easter to everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their time with family and friends. Megen and I enjoyed some sun in the mountains yesterday. About 65 degree at the boiling river in the Yellowstone National Park and had a great relaxing time!View attachment 15293

Came home to a pretty nice mail day! The Musial is JSA authenticated and picked it up for $40!View attachment 15294View attachment 15295

I would just like to say that this guy is awesome! He posted a Rod Carew signed index card in the Free to a Good Home thread and I claimed it since I was yet to add a Carew to my collection. Needless to say, he shipped it sooner than he had planned since I was going to be home this weekend for maybe the last time until 5 weeks from now. And when he mailed the Carew, he included an autographed cut of Harmon Killebrew, along with an 8x10 that had Carew and Killebrew in it!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
The rooms cost $10.00 a night in West Yellowstone ,Mont in 1974 :rolleyes: . Also stayed in an old rooming house in Jackson Hole near the Antlers . My SOUTHERN accent got me a few free drinks :D

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I would just like to say that this guy is awesome! He posted a Rod Carew signed index card in the Free to a Good Home thread and I claimed it since I was yet to add a Carew to my collection. Needless to say, he shipped it sooner than he had planned since I was going to be home this weekend for maybe the last time until 5 weeks from now. And when he mailed the Carew, he included an autographed cut of Harmon Killebrew, along with an 8x10 that had Carew and Killebrew in it!

Glad you enjoy it buddy! I know you'll dress them up nice and get them on the wall!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
The rooms cost $10.00 a night in West Yellowstone ,Mont in 1974 :rolleyes: . Also stayed in an old rooming house in Jackson Hole near the Antlers . My SOUTHERN accent got me a few free drinks :D

Haha, can't imagine the $10 rooms these days. Haha. People are so friendly up here...I tell them I'm from a state over originally and BOOM, free beer. I think more people need to visit this area. Always so much to do. Yellowstone is only a few hours from here so it was a nice drive for a day in the park.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
Happy keyster going to a friends house for being today and then co.ing home to watch basketball and some movies.
I'm off all next week on a temporary layoff from for a week.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning and Happy Easter to all. Zach, I sold my gold Fernandez auto this week for $450 this week and I have a base ending tonight. Maybe I should have waited. Or maybe not. I still can't indent using the enter key on this site.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning and Happy Easter to all. Zach, I sold my gold Fernandez auto this week for $450 this week and I have a base ending tonight. Maybe I should have waited. Or maybe not. I still can't indent using the enter key on this site.

I just added your Fernandez to my watch list so I can see what it goes for. I just hate how it takes Topps 10+ weeks to ship out a card

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning and Happy Easter Gents!!! Finishing up a late breakfast and a French press of Tribute Blend with Jen. Heading over to my Grandmas house for an early dinner and to visit with the family. Ill be showing off some scans sometime soon today/tomorrow of some major PC Cards I was lucky enough to come across ;)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good Morning and Happy Easter Gents!!! Finishing up a late breakfast and a French press of Tribute Blend with Jen. Heading over to my Grandmas house for an early dinner and to visit with the family. Ill be showing off some scans sometime soon today/tomorrow of some major PC Cards I was lucky enough to come across ;)

Was out of coffee this morning so I borrowed some Christmas blend from the neighbors.

Put some intl hazelnut creamer in it and it wasn't half bad...;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Was out of coffee this morning so I borrowed some Christmas blend from the neighbors.

Put some intl hazelnut creamer in it and it wasn't half bad...;)

Haha awesome! I use vanilla creamer at times myself ;) if you don't like he strong stuff you should check out the blonde roasts. I'm not a big fan (too acidic for me) but I would recommend Willow Blend. I'm eager to see the scans of you and O's pickups :)

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Haha awesome! I use vanilla creamer at times myself ;) if you don't like he strong stuff you should check out the blonde roasts. I'm not a big fan (too acidic for me) but I would recommend Willow Blend. I'm eager to see the scans of you and O's pickups :)
I love me some light roasts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts