Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Sunday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Okay everyone, that will be all this go around, I have to start getting all this cleaned up and packed up what I am taking with me and I have a two hour drive to get home and my son has school tomorrow. If anyone is looking for anything please let me know as my dad is more than happy to go through these cards for me until I can get back here again.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Got done with work at 1:30 and started another truck load of stuff to haul. Only had till 3:00 or so to get it done, since Theresa had to work. I feel proud, since I got it done, but boy am I hurting something fierce.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! We have my whole side of the family coming over this afternoon so we have been busy cooking and cleaning. I hope everybody's weekend has been good so far!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good Afternoon Gents! We have my whole side of the family coming over this afternoon so we have been busy cooking and cleaning. I hope everybody's weekend has been good so far!

Wow !! If I had my side of the family come over other than my kids etc.= ONE second cousin within two miles , only seen twice in five years . Rest are at least five hour drive away and twelve years since any here . In-laws I can't count that high !!!!!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ugh. Took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. I'm still having a hard time waking up, but I know I won't be able to fall asleep tonight. Meeting to work on a group project in an hour and then after that I will be making some dinner for the girlfriend since our anniversary is today

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Just Passed 9K
sky1x.jpg

LOL!

peterson.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hate group projects. The other 2 in my group are 10 minutes late now. One of them has the presentation on their laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.