Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** Sunday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

89a4efc6-6892-4272-a1fd-b393fd8335fd_zps8374559b.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Gordon is my favorite, then any of the Hendricks guys, then any Chevy drivers and then anybody. I guess Dillon is the guy most are pulling for today in car #3 .
DANNY

I personally think it's pretty neat to see the 3 car back on the track. I'm part of Junior Nation but I really just want a good clean, safe race.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Yesterday was a long, busy, educating and enjoyable. Once we finally got home and settled in I had some mail to scan. It's been a little bit since I had mail. The teo Bo's were freebies from a guy on facebook, whom I trade with for the booklet and Taijuan Walker.

Hoping to be able to spend some time on the site, after church, today.

scan0002_zpsef2b0839.jpg

scan0004_zps1c0c6ac3.jpg

scan0007_zps0450efb8.jpg

scan0003_zps9771c9de.jpg

scan0006_zpsa624edae.jpg

scan0005_zps256df6e8.jpg

scan0001_zps8e783505.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning guys. I really looking forward to my annual trip to Arizona in 17 days since the low temps here will be below zero degrees this next week.

Baseball and golf, sounds great.

Dave, as much as I hate foreign cards, I'm going will Gibbs Racing in the 500. My favorite is Matt Kenseth, but the two other knuckleheads Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin are the one's to beat. Screw that kid with the gold spoon in his mouth. Lookie here, I wear a cowboy hat and I'm kool. He's a rich kid from North Carolina, not Texas.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning guys. I really looking forward to my annual trip to Arizona in 17 days since the low temps here will be below zero degrees this next week.

Baseball and golf, sounds great.

Dave, as much as I hate foreign cards, I'm going will Gibbs Racing in the 500. My favorite is Matt Kenseth, but the two other knuckleheads Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin are the one's to beat. Screw that kid with the gold spoon in his mouth. Lookie here, I wear a cowboy hat and I'm kool. He's a rich kid from North Carolina, not Texas.

Denny Hamlin is definitely on a tear right now. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Kenseth won, I like the way he keeps it professional. Kyle Busch can suck a lug nut as far as I'm concerned. Tremendous talent, but he knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts