Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

super beta,,,,,, thoughts?????????????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Re: super bata,,,,,, thoughts?????????????????

Unbelievable. A suggestion though. Can you put the Year/Set/Player option in the middle of the page, under the heading, rather than on the left hand side, right above the ebay pics?

How long has this been in progress as I see there are records of cards from a whiles back. You don't happen to have any information regarding an auction number or auction winner on any cards do you? Interested in one in particular that sold that i missed in my searches

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

If you want the pricing for more of the Jeter SP Buybacks I have quite a few of them (19 or so)

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009

Maybe putting individual player names in alphabetical order instead of sale date chronological order will make a particular card easier to find for a given year.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

You should be able to do that. Look for the links above.

HawaiianLance

Aug 7, 2008
Interesting!

I didn't know about one particular sale for my guy - that was very informative.

Additionally, I see I misremembered a past sale.

I really like this feature. My only suggestion would be to make the background white. For some reason that shade of gray looks dingy & unprofessional - to me anyway. If it's to visually separate entries - maybe a lighter shade?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
pigskincardboard said:
moxacaine said:
i hope you didnt give up much for that data.

Did you actually pay for that data? Good god, the licensing cost is absolutely wild.

there was a member offering a bunch of this data for a price. i just assume they reached some kind of deal for it.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
like the look of it except for the fact that you spelled kenny lofton's name wrong...its lofton not LOFTEN ::facepalm:: :lol: seen it done plenty before...otherwise i like the whole layout it good work

how do we go about getting the info of where these sold or who has them? or is that even available?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
What were to criteria for the players that made the list? Just curious. If you need info, I have some Yount infor I can donate.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL

mredsox89 said:
Unbelievable. A suggestion though. Can you put the Year/Set/Player option in the middle of the page, under the heading, rather than on the left hand side, right above the ebay pics?

How long has this been in progress as I see there are records of cards from a whiles back. You don't happen to have any information regarding an auction number or auction winner on any cards do you? Interested in one in particular that sold that i missed in my searches

I've been doing it on a daily basis since winter 2007. Some of the older data came from older becketts or random notes I had jotted down.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
descott77 said:
like the look of it except for the fact that you spelled kenny lofton's name wrong...its lofton not LOFTEN ::facepalm:: :lol: seen it done plenty before...otherwise i like the whole layout it good work

how do we go about getting the info of where these sold or who has them? or is that even available?

For some of the cards there is a note about the current or last known owner. For most of them it would take way too long to keep up to date with that.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
hive17 said:
What were to criteria for the players that made the list? Just curious. If you need info, I have some Yount infor I can donate.

There's two searches I do everyday and record- Pujols and 1/1. From time to time, I will update bat barrels and mlb logo patches. When a new set releases like Triple Threads, Topps Unique, or BDP, I'll include searches for those sets until the initial rush has ended.

Members online