Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 6 is Complete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I need a Ranger to hit a grand slam in an inter-league game... Um, they have 3 of those left in the season. LOL. I don't think it's gonna happen. In addition I need a Tiger to get caught stealing twice in a game. I mean Prince isn't exactly running on pitchers these days so I don't think it's gonna happen. I might have a better chance at a Ranger GS in that 3 game series with the Pirates!

Will layers 7 and 8 open up at some point if layer 6 isn't hit or will the contest just end at layer 6 if no one can complete?

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I need a Ranger to hit a grand slam in an inter-league game... Um, they have 3 of those left in the season. LOL. I don't think it's gonna happen. In addition I need a Tiger to get caught stealing twice in a game. I mean Prince isn't exactly running on pitchers these days so I don't think it's gonna happen. I might have a better chance at a Ranger GS in that 3 game series with the Pirates!

Will layers 7 and 8 open up at some point if layer 6 isn't hit or will the contest just end at layer 6 if no one can complete?

There is no way around layer 6 other than having someone complete it by season's end. In this case, we'll just move on to another contest.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Layer 6 is complete.

Congrats to clarkzac (again). He takes home $75.

NYY- 21st-31st of any month, 2 hits- 8/21
MIA- Interleague Game 2 RBIs- 8/14
CIN- Away Game 1 K- 8/27
BAL- Mon/Wed/Fri 4+ Hits- 9/2
MIN- Wed/Sat/Sun 2 Ks- 8/17
CWS- Vs. Divisional Oppenent 3+ BBs- 8/10

Everyone may begin working on layer 7 starting on Sept 3rd.

The OP has a running tally of all winners.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
If I have Minnesota weather 66-73 degrees does this mean either a home or away game or does it ave to be home? I have others that specify Pitts away or chi sox away, so I am thinking it is either for the minn weather, but want to be certain. Thanks!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
If I have Minnesota weather 66-73 degrees does this mean either a home or away game or does it ave to be home? I have others that specify Pitts away or chi sox away, so I am thinking it is either for the minn weather, but want to be certain. Thanks!

Your Minnesota weather scenario can be either home or away. Don't forget that it also has to be clear!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
For Bat .251-.350 with RISP...is that the Team RISP or is there a different stat/equation to do for that?

That is a team scenario. You will find that info at the bottom of the boxscore on mlb.com.

For example, in today's game between the Mets and Braves, the Mets went 3-11 with RISP. This works out to a .273 average.

MLB.com Gameday | MLB.com: Gameday

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well it looks like I'm out of the running for Layer 7. The Padres do not play at a stadium with a retractable roof or dome the rest of the season and that is one of my scenarios. Thanks for the great contest Chris!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Well it looks like I'm out of the running for Layer 7. The Padres do not play at a stadium with a retractable roof or dome the rest of the season and that is one of my scenarios. Thanks for the great contest Chris!

That's too bad, but you've done pretty well so far. Your best bet was a series vs. Arizona or Milwaukee...but not at home!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's too bad, but you've done pretty well so far. Your best bet was a series vs. Arizona or Milwaukee...but not at home!

Haha I'm sure I'll still try and mark all of the other ones off, but I think its fair to give everybody else a chance to win too :lol: And don't worry, I won't be using the winnings on books or tuition ;)

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Quick Question - I can't make out my table for layer 7... what is the first # for "KC Away Attendance?" I can see the second is a 7, but I can't tell if the first is a 5 or a 6. Also, how do we determine the direction of the wind? It only says the speed on ESPN.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Thanks! I will start checking there then. Still unclear on the number though for my royals away attendance. Anyone make that number out?

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
So, I only need Pitt weather -roof closed or dome to complete level 7... and they don't play at any more games at stadiums with a roof or dome. doh! ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts