Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sweet Michael Jordan Pick-Ups....... Need to ID a couple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Here are the MJ's I picked up today. Nothing available right now. Have a couple I have no idea about. Please check out the last two pictured. Any help would be great!
IMG_0005-1.jpg
IMG_0007-2.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

mjatomic1.jpg

mjgold1.jpg
mjgold2.jpg

mjgoldsig1.jpg
mjgoldsig2.jpg

Any help on these two would help out a lot. The solid gold one is very heavy! Weighs about 4.5oz. Thanks for the help.

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
The first UD card is not a pack pulled card. Is there a year on it? Could have been a giveaway at a nationals or a promo from fanfest.

The 2nd UD SP card is an after market card. UD never re released that card with a facsimie auto. Doesnt look like UD Numbering either.

Are those 2 Black diamond inserts at the bottom numbered. If so thats sweet. I have one from that set numbered /23

Image.jpg

Image2.jpg

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
wbonus said:
The first UD card is not a pack pulled card. Is there a year on it? Could have been a giveaway at a nationals or a promo from fanfest.

The 2nd UD SP card is an after market card. UD never re released that card with a facsimie auto. Doesnt look like UD Numbering either.

Are those 2 Black diamond inserts at the bottom numbered. If so thats sweet. I have one from that set numbered /23

I figured neither were pack pulled. The gold sig one looks like a Shop at Home special or something similar.

The solid gold one is very odd though.(I wish it was real gold!). I have looked everywhere and can't find anything about it. It is very thick and heavy. I could probably kill someone with it if I threw it at their head. It looks like it is numbered /123. The pic on the front shows MJ celebrating after the Cavs game winning shot. I am very frustrated with it.

Yes the BD cards are numbered /230.

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
jbrown said:
wbonus said:

I figured neither were pack pulled. The gold sig one looks like a Shop at Home special or something similar.

The solid gold one is very odd though.(I wish it was real gold!). I have looked everywhere and can't find anything about it. It is very thick and heavy. I could probably kill someone with it if I threw it at their head. It looks like it is numbered /123. The pic on the front shows MJ celebrating after the Cavs game winning shot. I am very frustrated with it.

Yes the BD cards are numbered /230.

If its all metal, its definately not pack pulled. I wouldnt be surprised that they were shopping channel specials.

Members online

Latest posts